Why to dance? What is the reason behind dancing?

To deal with a life which is very stressful ,dance comes up as a stress buster ..YOU should dance to fill your life with happiness . Dance keeps us alive. It doesn’t follow rules it just need an interest and practice. This is the main reason to dance.

dance

There is not only one reason behind dance rather there are many reasons...

Some of the main reasons are:

1.Dance builds up confidence

By practicing dance our confidence boosts up . when we dance for the first time we feel silly and nervous but regular dancing gives you confidence that atleast you can catch music and dance where do you want.

2.Dance for fitness

If you are dancing daily then you do not need to do any other exercises to keep yourself fit, dance circulates our blood smoothly , helps to build up strength and keeps us moving.

3. Dance for relaxation

Dancing helps us to release our stress. This is one of the great reason that why should we dance. Relaxation is very important for every human body.While dancing we forget all our problems and stress.

4.Dance for happiness

The one who is passionate about dance they only know that how much happiness does dance give to them . Wheather its classical dance or any other modern dance form.Its all about happiness.

5. Dance has no limits

Dance has no limit .Nor of age,size,shape anything.Anyone can become a dancer just by practice and interest.Even it is scientifically proven that dance reverses your age,and help to change your body.

So here we conclude that there are many reasons that why we should dance. but the main thing you should be passionate about dance,then only you can be unstoppable  to achieve your dream .

SO BE PASSIONATE AND KEEP DANCING….

Categories: DANCE

10 Comments

zvodretiluret · August 27, 2018 at 9:50 am

I’d have to examine with you here. Which is not one thing I usually do! I take pleasure in reading a post that may make folks think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

vat numbet spain · September 18, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

property purchase spain · September 19, 2018 at 4:59 am

Keep working ,impressive job!

bán hạt xốp · September 19, 2018 at 8:27 am

I am forever thought about this, appreciate it for posting.

thùng xốp đựng đá · September 19, 2018 at 2:06 pm

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing that I believe I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me. I’m having a look ahead to your next submit, I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!

phụ kiện iphone · September 19, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We could have a link exchange contract between us!

progressive quote · September 21, 2018 at 10:03 am

Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! “The future is not something we enter. The future is something we create.” by Leonard I. Sweet.

costco auto insurance quote · September 22, 2018 at 1:11 am

Spot on with this write-up, I actually assume this web site needs way more consideration. I’ll most likely be once more to learn much more, thanks for that info.

aarp hartford · September 22, 2018 at 7:37 am

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s beautiful price enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

Google · December 29, 2018 at 12:04 am

Google

Here are a number of the web pages we advise for our visitors.